- This event has passed.
COVID-19: Protecting Our Community & Getting Back to Normal – 9/29
September 29 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Upon completion of this program, you should be able to:
- Understand the COVID-19 vaccine landscape (i.e. the different products available and how they’re being used in Philadelphia)
- Understand recent updates in policy and recommendations for COVID-19 and the COVID-19 vaccine
- Understand the basics of the PhilaVax system for ordering vaccine
- Understand how Philadelphia providers can access the COVID-19 vaccine
General Introduction (8:30am-8:40am)
COVID Vaccine Overview, and Updates (8:40am-9:20am)
How Do I Get Vaccine? (Enrollment) (9:20am-9:45am)
Closing Remarks (9:55am-10:00am)
Virtual Meeting Info:
COVID-19: Protecting Our Community & Getting Back to Normal
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
– One-touch: tel:+18722403311,,992805541#
Access Code: 992-805-541
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 188.8.131.52 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 992 805 541
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 184.108.40.206##992805541
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/992805541